There are ways to get an extra free night in a hotel if you book several nights in a row. Some ways are offered by credit cards, others come from hotel chains directly. Let’s look at what’s available today.
- Marriott: 5th free night if you book with points (equal or lesser value).
- Hilton: 5th night free when booked with points.
- Visa Luxury Hotels Collection offers various promotions with 3rd, 4th, or 5th night free.
- Citi Prestige: 4th night free (via refund) at any hotel when paid through the Prestige credit card and booked via Citi’s online service. Card itself has a hefty annual fee – $495.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 4th night free at SBE hotels (Delano, Mondrian, SLS). Also fairly hefty annual fee – $450, but it’s quickly getting offset by $300 travel credit.
- Hotels.com 10th night free – not all bookings are eligible to be counted towards this 10th night, but it can be a good option, especially with extra 10x points via CapitalOne Venture and VentureOne.